From:
Jennifer Sauter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Sauter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2012 08:21:52 -0400
Hi All,
I couldn't agree more on how important it is to document rare bird
sightings.  My discovery of a Long-tailed Jaeger on Hoover Reservoir was
the start of my involvement with the Ohio Ornithological Society.  The
Ohio Birds Record Committee is a sub-committee of the OOS and there is a
very user friendly form available on our website.  I have included the
link below.  If you are unable to download the form in Adobe, there is
also a Word document that you can print out and send to Ned Keller,
Secretary for the OBRC.
http://www.ohiobirds.org/records/docform.pdf

Good Birding to Everyone!
Jen