From:
Victor Fazio <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Fazio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2012 11:27:36 -0700
On my to Oklahoma ... detoured to the fish hatchery.

Royal Tern in same position as on Mon. Amongst 114 Bon. Gull and other larids.

Surf Scoter remains as well.

ROTE last seen 2:10pm.

The bird does lift off forages elsewhere ... be patient ... wait next to roosting gulls.

Cheers

Vic Fazio
PS: Had 20 warbler sp. at Magee Marsh by
9:30 this morning. Sedge Wren on causeway ...west side at so. end.