From:
Heli Vires-Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heli Vires-Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2012 09:21:44 -0400
Avon Lake is proposing the same kind of legislation. Avon Lake is on Bay Village's western border.
Avon Lake is also considering allowing bow hunting to reduce the deer population. There are anti-hunting
signs popping up all over town.
http://avonlake.patch.com/articles/deer-feeding-ban-moves-forward-in-avon-lake#photo-9025919

It's annoying when they eat some of my plants but I think the claim that they caused thousands of dollars in damage to someone's property
sounds like incredible.

I have never had a deer at a bird feeder. Thankfully the rule preventing bird feeders below 6 feet was scrapped.
I wonder what the neighbors will do about the apple tree down the street that the deer enjoy when the apples start to drop.