Date:
Thu, 3 May 2012 13:45:25 -0400
For the 4th day in a row I've watched a pair of Ospreys attending the cell
phone tower visible from my home. They have compiled an assortment of
sticks, but nothing worthy of calling a "nest" yet. Today, one was
circling, calling constantly and doing U-shaped dives near the tower. The
other was perched on the tower eating something clutched in its talons. It
appears they may be thinking about calling this tower "home."  We'll have
to keep watch and see.  This cell tower is just northwest of where the
railroad tracks cross Jacoby Rd (north of Copley Rd Rt 162) in Copley 44321
- far west Summit County. The tower is situated in a small Industrial
complex called King Arthur's Court. The nearest large body of water is
Barberton Reservoir, less than 3 miles away.

Karen Gray
Copley / Summit Co.