OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2012

From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 9 Jun 2012 22:20:34 -0400376_iso-8859-1 Our resident Grackles regularly kill House Finches and occasionally House
Sparrows this time of year and I presume they are feeding their
nestlings/fledglings. I once saw a Grackle repeatedly attack and then
carry off a fledgling Starling. I wouldn't have thought a Grackle could
take off with that much weight.

Lisa Rainsong
Cleveland Heights48_9Jun201222:20:[log in to unmask]