OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2012

From:
Danielle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2012 16:16:19 -0700

Refound the duck at about 4:45pm at the SE point of the larger pond on Jim's map, off Mallard Pointe. Took some miserable, but identifiable, photos and a video of it calling. In flight I did see at least one intact hallux.

It didn't seem to be closely associating with any of the many mallards and Canada geese, but was just kind of doing its own thing.