OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2012

From:
Paul Hurtado <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Hurtado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2012 13:18:20 -0400
This Thursday (June 7th) I'll be giving an eBird talk at the
Scioto-Audubon center in Columbus. I'll cover (1) contributing your
bird observations to the eBird database; (2) using the ebird website's
interactive data exploration tools for planning trips, developing
educational resources, etc.; and (3) keeping track of personal lists.

I’ll be giving a similar talk on Monday, June 11th at the East Central
Ohio Audubon Chapter’s annual meeting (potluck at 6pm, talk begins at
7pm) at the College Town House on Broadway in Granville, OH. Members,
friends, and the public are all welcome.

For more details see
http://mostlybirds.wordpress.com/2012/05/19/introduction-to-ebird-save-the-date/

Hope to see some of you there! :)

Good birding,