OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2012

From:
David Brinkman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Brinkman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2012 10:19:39 -0700
I apologize that my previous email didn't go through properly. Apparently with e-bird, I have to send it to myself then forward to the list. I haven't used e-bird in a long while. The list should appear below, 51 species, with individual numbers.

David A. Brinkman

Xavier University graduate student

Middle childhood math & science

Cincinnati, OH