OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2012

From:
Regina Schieltz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regina Schieltz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2012 13:48:09 -0400
This a private farm/woods area, etc.   That the Darke County Birders have
done an anuual summer/June breeding bird survey on since about 1999.
Missing today from other survey years were Wood Thrush, both cuckoos,
chats, barn swallows, Willow flycatcher.
Also Gr. horned owls, redtail hawks, and turkey vultures were added because
owner has seen them frequently this spring.
 Subject: eBird Report - Hartnagles Farm, Jun 16, 2012

 Hartnagles Farm, Darke, US-OH