OHIO-BIRDS Archives

July 2012

From:
Doreene Linzell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doreene Linzell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2012 23:35:35 -0400
While looking for the Western Sandpiper (which we did not find) we did find a Willet in the large pond almost due east of the parking lot where the silos used to be. So, if you missed the Willet show this past spring, maybe this is your chance!! There are many ponds in the area that we did not have time to check.

We also saw:

Semipalmated Sandpipers - 7
Least Sandpiper - 1
Lesser Yellowlegs - 12