OHIO-BIRDS Archives

July 2012

From:
Liz Jaggers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2012 18:30:37 +0000
Fellow birders,

I work for a non profit org that serves low and very low income families. I have proposed we take the kids on a birding field trip as part of this effort. I will be reaching out for volunteer birding guides. If anyone is interested in introducing under served kids to the wonders of birds, please reply off-list.

Thank you!

Liz Jaggers

P.s. I apologize if I should have taken this to the forum, instead of the list.

To see our work, go to www.homeportohio.org.

Thanks!