OHIO-BIRDS Archives

July 2012

From:
Tom Bain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2012 18:13:20 -0400
Ohio birders and more,

The Pledge to Fledge effort kickoff is August 24 to 26 (see preceding post, below). This is great timing for taking your local teachers birding so they can enrich education with new birding skills. Teachers pay forward big time! Of course, take family, friends, and especially young people birding anytime. Pledge to Fledge is great work by a great team! All thumbs up for this effort.

Tom Bain
Ohio Ornithological Society Conservation Committee