OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2012

From:
"Warren, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Warren, Mary
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2012 11:23:16 -0400
Come on Ohio......................I just looked at this website and there are folks all over the world taking the pledge,  but I only saw 16 names from Ohio!

It's such an easy thing to do and such an important thing to do.....................................encouraging and supporting new birders!

Let's see if we can make that number go way up!    I know there are a lot of you reading this!

Happy Birding

Mary Warren

Magee Marsh