OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2012

Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2012 22:35:45 -0400
Hi Nancy and all - Nancy provided a link to her flickr page with several photos of an "Oporornis" species. The photos clearly show a Connecticut Warbler with solid blue-gray hood, complete and large white eye ring, olive green upper parts and rich yellow underparts and stout short-tailed shape. Awesome bird.

JB

Jen Brumfield
Cleveland, OH
Bird illustrator and birding tour guide