OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2012

From:
Glenn Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glenn Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2012 10:21:22 -0400
I counted five at my feeders a while ago land I think there are more.  They
are all females, but last week I had a male mixed in for a couple of days.
I was watching them fuss over the feeders chasing one another, when suddenly
three stop fussing and came to the feeders to feed and all were left alone.
When everyone got reenergized they went back to fussing and chasing each
other.

Bob Welch