OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2012

From:
Haans Petruschke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Haans Petruschke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2012 21:44:21 -0400
Jen,
I'm sorry but not having been alive during a time of revolution, you are
clueless about "revolutionary" tone or rhetoric. Any attempt at defense of
Scotts Miracle Grow, is simply cowardly poppycock.  None of Ohio's or our
National "bird conservation" organizations have had the courage to call for
action against Scotts Miracle Grow.   This is not a case for soft rhetoric.
 Scotts Miracle Grow violated the law in the most prejudicial manner, and
this amoral corporation should be sanctioned as such. It is unconscionable
that national, and Ohio based bird conservation organizations, have not
called for a complete boycott off this company's environmentally hazardous
products.  Unless that is, these organizations are receiving funding from
this amoral company. If this is the case they have no standing whatsoever
as bird conservation organizations.

Haans