OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2012

From:
Tom Bain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2012 10:04:04 -0400
Birders, photographers: One great way to make images available to the
listserv is demonstrated by several regular contributors using eBird. Paul
Hurtado, Dave Slager, others I've failed to mention, regular eBird users,
include images and sound recordings in their eBird checklists. It's easy to
add a link to eBird to listserv posts. All, please consider using eBird. You
will contribute much more than images.

Tom Bain
OOS Conservation