OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2012

From:
Paul Hurtado <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Hurtado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2012 23:46:37 -0400
Here's another (free!) low-tech solution: just use your phone to zoom in on
the photo of your camera's photo using the view function, then upload to
get the word out fast.  Low quality, but low tech, costs $0 and works well
enough!

Here's an example (not mine):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bonxie88/7155953905/

Good birding,