OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2012

From:
Lukas Padegimas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lukas Padegimas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2012 15:25:52 -0400
Hey anybody near the Mayfield Heights area, My cockatiel Zazu flew and if
anyone could be around and help search for this whitish-yellow bird with me
before the sun sets, I would be really grateful. Especially if that's
possible around the Bonnie Lane, Golden Gate, Geese Dr., jackie lane, and
maplewood streets area. Thats next to Costco. Thanks, and if you see her,
call 440-533-5519.

Lukas