OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2012

From:
Paul Hurtado <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Hurtado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2012 11:04:54 -0500
See below (via the Birding Ohio facebook group and via eBird Alerts):

David Hughes via Birding Ohio: "Laura and I were lucky enough to watch a
flock off 25 or so White-winged Crossbills feeding for an hour. We were
close enough we could hear the group eating, and when the wind blew in our
direction we were snowed on by tiny pine seed flakes! Neat experience!
Greenlawn Cemetery, Columbus/Central Ohio. November 6th"