OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2012

From:
"Laura C. Gooch" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2012 20:24:24 -0400
I took a very quick look at the Lower Shaker Lake this afternoon. It was
nice to see two males added to the one female Hooded Merganser I've been
seeing, but the real surprise was an Ovenbird that seems to be lingering
late. Golden-crowned Kinglets and Brown Creeper continue to be very active.

Laura Gooch
Cleveland Heights