OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2012

From:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2012 10:20:06 -0500
We recently activated six new eBird hot spots in Jackson County
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Jackson+County

Buckeye Furnace State Memorial
Grassy Fork bottoms (Co. Rd.  2)
Tabernacle Rd. Marsh
Jackson Lake (Jackson Co.)
Pyro wetlands
Sardis-Fielding wetlands

Thanks to Victor Fazio III  for identifying these locations for birding in
Jackson County.

I have recently added a county map to each county page in the Ohio eBird Hot
Spots web site.  You can zoom in or out on the map and move the focus to see
other hot spots in the county. There is also a link to open the map in a new
window or tab in Google Maps.

The BirdTrax gadget, which shows recent sightings reported to eBird in the
county, is at the bottom of each county page. There is a link to it, "Recent
Sightings," at the top of the page.

Ken Ostermiller
eBird Hot Spot reviewer for Ohio