OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2012

From:
Roger Troutman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roger Troutman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2012 12:26:52 -0500
Hello Folks,

It's that time of year again - weather not-with-standing - for the annual
Wooster and Mohican Forest Christmas Bird Counts.

I hope you all can join us in participation.

Please note that for the first time in more than 5 decades - Audubon is not
charging us to participate - although they will gladly accept donations.
As part of this cost-saving measure, however, we will no longer be
receiving the yearly summary.

Here is the information.  If you have any questions, please contact me.

*63rd Wooster & 64th Mohican State Forest Ohio Christmas Bird Counts 2012*

You are cordially invited to participate in either or both of these
Christmas Bird Counts.

===*Wooster** *Saturday. Dec. 22nd. - Meet at Bob Evans Restaurant off
Route 30 on the south edge of Wooster. Meet @ 7 AM for breakfast and/or for
territory assignments.

=== *Mohican** State Forest**.* Saturday Dec 29th.  Meet at 7 AM at
McDonalds just south of Loudonville on St. Rt. 3 for territory assignments
and/or breakfast.

Can't make the morning session?- join the group for a brown bag lunch at
the Pleasant Hill Reservoir Dam parking lot at 12:30 PM

If you need a territory assignment, directions before the count day or have
questions, contact me  by phone between 9 AM & 10 PM or by snail or email
[log in to unmask]  anytime.

Compiler: Roger Troutman - 3360 St. Rt. 546 Mansfield OH 44904-9328
landline - (419) 884-3529.

Although donations are accepted; for the first time in 55 years -
participation by all is *FREE!*

**

*
*

*Seasons Greetings and **Bring a Birding Friend!*

*Roger Troutman*