OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2012

From:
Matthew Erickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Erickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2012 00:29:28 -0500
All,

The adult female Rufous Hummingbird is continuing to come to my feeder in southern Delaware county.  I have seen her around the yard and at her "roosting bush" during the day as well as at the feeder.

I will be available tomorrow, Saturday, from 3-5pm if anyone wants to stop by and see her.  Please e-mail me seperately.

Pictures of the bird and the banding can be found here:
http://www.emmett-photography.com/Category/Rufous-Humming-Bird-Banding/

Thanks!
Matt