OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2013

From:
"Bennett, Gregory" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bennett, Gregory
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2013 22:39:47 +0000
Checked some reliable spots for open water today.

East Reservoir (utility pull-off opposite Interval Brotherhood Home): five mute swans, nine n shovelers, redheads, 130+ ring-necked ducks, buffleheads, common goldeneyes, ruddy ducks, pied-billed grebe, 60+ Am coots, golden-crowned kinglets

Home: Cooper's hawk, Am tree sparrow, white-throated sparrow

Long Lake (Kiwanis Civic Center): two mute swans, gadwalls, two Am wigeons, six n shovelers, two red-shouldered hawks, belted kingfisher

Nesmith Lake: Am black duck, 20 Am coots

Nimisila Reservoir (W Caston Rd): mute swan, two n shovelers, hooded merganser pair, brown creeper, golden-crowned kinglets

Turkeyfoot Lake: seven mute swans, 250+ Am coots

Peace,
Gregory Bennett
Akron OH

We have this as a sure and steadfast anchor of the soul, a hope that enters into the inner place behind the curtain, where Jesus has gone as a forerunner on our behalf ~ Hebrews 6:19-20