OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2013

From:
Tom Fishburn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Fishburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2013 16:16:40 -0500
I made it to Park Road 51 site at 11:00 am today.  The EVGRs were there when I arrived.  About 11:20 am they all flew off to the south. I managed a few photos which can be seen here: http://fowlman1954.smugmug.com/Nature/2013-Ohio-Birds/27354374_ZTpGvd#!i=2299569122&k=8RXHgNb It was an easy 1/2 mile walk from the Gorge Overlook parking area.  The birds were in the tall bare trees just west of the impressive looking house on the south side of the road.

Tom Fishburn
Berea, OH

"The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."   John 3:8