OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2013

From:
Dan Best <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2013 15:39:08 -0500
Didn't mean to omit the county.

If anybody heads out this way, do keep in mind that this is an Amish neighborhood.  I know some people get indignant when matters of birding etiquette are brought up, but be aware of yourselves by making sure to stop between houses where optic aiming is unmistakably into the fields beyond.

Dan

Begin forwarded message: