OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2013

From:
Kim Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2013 11:30:47 -0500
Allen, et al.

BSBO's hummingbird - as well as the North Olmstead bird - were last seen on
the evening of January 21st. I sent you an email, but perhaps you didn't
receive it.

Thanks again for banding her for us!

Kimberly Kaufman
Executive Director
Black Swamp Bird Observatory
13551 West State Route 2
Oak Harbor, Ohio 43449
419-898-4070

www.bsbobird.org
www.ohioyoungbirders.org
www.biggestweekinamericanbirding.com

Become a fan of BSBO and the Ohio Young Birders Club on facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/bsbobird
http://www.facebook.com/ohioyoungbirders

Follow BSBO on Twitter: www.twitter.com/bsbobird

BSBO is proud to sponsor BIRDING OHIO on Facebook