OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2013

From:
Nancy Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2013 12:14:56 -0500
Birding community,

Below is information about the temporary closure of the Cleveland Lakefront
Nature Preserve (formerly Dike 14).  Just wanted the birding community to be
aware of this should you be in the Cleveland area looking at gulls or
waterfowl.

Nancy Howell

The Cleveland Museum of Natural History

1 Wade Oval Dr., University Circle