OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2013

From:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2013 07:59:31 -0500
New eBird shared bird reporting Hot Spots
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Birding+in+Ohio

We have added a number of new hot spots to receive your checklists of birds.
If you use eBird, please check the list below to see if you have checklists
that you might adjust to the new hot spot locations. We have added several
new hot spots at The Wilds in Muskingum County.

Adams County
Cherry Fork Cemetery
Serpent Mound

Allen County
Kendrick Woods State Nature Preserve

Ashland County
Sandusky Hollow Nature Preserve

Butler County
Woodsdale Regional Park
Harbin Park

Fayette County
Deer Creek Wildlife Area (Fayette Co.)

Morgan County
Knox Cemetery

Muskingum County
The Wilds—Birding Station at Jeffrey Point
The Wilds—Coal Hill Rd.
The Wilds—International Rd.
The Wilds—Prouty Rd.

Stark County