OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2013

From:
Andrew Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2013 13:39:56 -0400
I drove by the Chemical Abstracts lawn on Dodridge Avenue while bringing my
son home from school to see if the Ross's Goose was still present, and
there it was. It will be interesting to see how long it will hang around.
It seems to like the company and perhaps the abundant food source with long
lines of sight that prevent predators from sneaking up on the geese may be
factors in its continuation.

Good birding,
Andy Sewell
Columbus