OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2013

From:
Sandra Buckles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandra Buckles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2013 16:02:21 -0400
Audubon Society of Greater Cleveland invites you to its Saturday Afternoon Backyard Naturalist Series PresentationApril 6, 2013, 3:00-5:00 PM"Return of the Eastern Bluebird"Mike WatsonConservation Biologist Holden Arboretum andCoordinator for Holden's Bluebird Project Mike’s presentation will provide some basics of bluebird ecology and conservation. It will also address Holden's role in the successful recovery of this species in Ohio, including an overview of how Holden volunteers track bluebird nesting activity and current information on the status of bluebirds at Holden. Finally, tips for the homeowner on providing safe and attractive nesting options will be shared All Saturday Afternoon Backyard Naturalist Programs are held at the Novak Education Center, 382 Townline Rd. Aurora, Ohio 44202.All programs are free and open to the public.

Sandy Buckles.M.S. Education ChairAudubon Society of Greater Clevelandwww.clevelandaudubon.org (Find us on Facebook!)[log in to unmask]

"We must strive to touch the land gently and care for it as true stewards that those who follow us may see our mark on the land was one of respect and love....."( From a trail marker at Settler's Cove, near Ketchikan , Alaska.)
Robert B. Oetting