OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2013

From:
Patty McKelvey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patty McKelvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 09:46:26 -0500
Sorry for the late posting - late afternoon yesterday Avon Lake Power Plant was also hosting gobs of Redheads, Lesser Scaup, several Common Goldeneye, Black Ducks, Mallards and my FOY Great Blue Heron.  Good views from pier or along fence line near Power Plant. Best of birding to all!

Patty McKelvey
Find me on Facebook
Sheffield Village; Lorain Cty

Oh, that I had the wings of a dove! I would I fly away and be at rest.