OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2013

From:
Scott Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:21:33 -0700
Greetings,

You read that right folks - owls. We have two, and wouldn't you know it - on the same road to boot! Two individuals were located today on TH162. The original bird (the individual present off and on since early December) was located near the intersection of TH162 and TH97 far out in a corn stubble field on the north side of the road. A second individual was located further down TH162 just before the intersection with TH71 on the south side of the road, perhaps 200 feet out and a quarter mile east before the intersection. The second bird may be the famous 'white' individual from near the Ohio/Indiana line from a couple weeks back. These are definitely two different birds - I located the second not five minutes after I had located the first. Good luck to any chasers!

- Scott Myers, Paulding