From:
John Pogacnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Pogacnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2013 22:54:31 -0400
There was a nice movement of Bonaparte's gulls today.  I also had 3 adult
little gulls and 1 lesser black-backed gull.  Some of the Bonaparte's gulls
were observed overhead, something they rarely do.  Also of note was my first
Caspian tern of the year.

Lakeshore Waterbird Survey

Lakeshore Reservation, North Perry, Lake County

April 8, 2013, 0700-900

Weather- partly cloudy, Wind- E 5-10

Temperature 35-37  F, Barometer- 29.99-29.98

Humidity-  86-85, dew point- 31-32

Waves- 1-2 feet, Direction- east

Canada goose   7

Redhead   1