From:
Liz Jaggers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2013 15:46:25 +0000
Luke and I were happy to see our FOY Chipper in our front yard this morning. Also, we have been hearing the lovely  "Old-Sam-Peabody-Peabody" song of the White-throated Sparrow in the mornings for several days now.

A flock of as many as 50 Pine Siskins (love how vocal they are!) continue in our yard as well, and we believe we have seen some nesting behavior - we are hopeful, though realize this would be unusual.

Our street continues to bring gifts, including flyovers of Sharp-Shined, Coopers, and Red-Shouldered Hawks all within about a 15 minute period Monday around 6pm. The Red-Shouldered likes to eat dinner while perched on our backyard fence! All of this in densely developed Colonial Hills! Amazing!

Happy birding everyone!

Liz

Worthington, OH