From:
Randy Rowe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Randy Rowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2013 19:41:56 -0400
My wife and I were visiting state nature preserves today. Though we were
mostly looking at wildflowers, we watched for migrant birds as well. There
were not a lot of warblers singing or visible where we were. However, the
special treat was a beautiful cerulean warbler at Collier State Nature
Preserve. He was right near the stairs down into the woods and was low in
the canopy giving us great views for several minutes. Usually they are so
high up it is hard to see, but today this one was most cooperative to
welcome us to the spring migration. Randy Rowe, Wooster