From:
David Brinkman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Brinkman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2013 07:45:46 -0700
On separate visits to a traditional Lark Sparrow site along Blue Rock Rd. in w. Hamilton Co., Jay Stenger and I independently had a singing Lark Sparrow yesterday. Jay's sighting was around noon, mine was around 3 p.m. I've been looking for them in w. Hamilton county and also at a Butler county location for the past week, after seeing reports that they've already arrived at Oak Openings near Toledo during the last week of April, as well as many places in Indiana, which is nearby to Cincinnati, OH.
Also yesterday morning, between 6:30-7 a.m., although I did not find a Lark Sparrow then, I did find a pair of Blue Grosbeaks at this location.

Updates and further sightings can be found at cincinnatibirds.com.

David A. Brinkman, M.Ed.
1631 Kellywood Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45238-4011