From:
Manon Van Schoyck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Manon Van Schoyck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2013 07:22:48 -0400
Just wanted to let you know of an upcoming event that might interest some
birders.

Saturday June 15

Hummingbird Haven  Allen Chartier, our Hummingbird expert and bander is back
with us for this special opportunity to see hummingbirds up close. We will
meet at the  William C. Kraner Nature Center (Licking County) and leave
promptly at 8:15 for a 40 minute ride to a private residence that hosts
numerous  hummingbirds. Allen  who has banded as many as 30+ in a 2 hour
period will share with us hummingbird biology while allowing us to watch him
band captured birds. Limited to 25 people. $10 pre-pay to be registered. You
provide chairs, we'll provide water and light refreshments. Bring cameras.

Manon VanSchoyck

www.ohionature.org

740 967-8320