From:
Rebecca Hinkle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rebecca Hinkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2013 10:12:57 -0400
The Ottawa National Wildlife Refuge would like everyone to know that yes
there was an incident on the Auto Tour.  It was an overzealous,
self-proclaimed protector of some nesting birds.  Refuge law enforcement
responded quickly and the individual was dealt with appropriately.  Visitor
safety is the refuge's number one priority and we ask everyone to report
any unusual behavior or problems to the refuge immediately.

If you have any questions or concerns you may contact the refuge at
419-898-0014 or [log in to unmask]

Thank you.
Rebecca Hinkle