OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2013

From:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Ostermiller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 2013 16:31:48 -0400
In June several popular Cleveland area hot spots were transferred from
management by the Ohio State Parks to the Cleveland Metroparks. While the
hot spot locations all remain the same, we have adjusted the names of the
hot spots to reflect this change in management.

Cuyahoga County

Lakefront Reservation
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Lakefront+Reservation
The new Lakefront Reservation has these eBird hot spots:
Lakefront Reservation--East 72nd St.
Lakefront Reservation--East 55th St. Marina
Lakefront Reservation--Edgewater Park
Lakefront Reservation--Gordon Park

Euclid Creek Reservation
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Euclid+Creek+Reservation
The new Euclid Creek Reservation has two eBird hot spots:
Euclid Creek Reservation--Villa Angela
Euclid Creek Reservation--Wildwood Park

Birders have added new hot spots in Trumbull and Franklin counties:

Trumbull County
Canoe City MetroPark
http://ohioebirdhotspots.wikispaces.com/Canoe+City+MetroPark

Franklin County