OHIO-BIRDS Archives

July 2013

From:
Christopher Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christopher Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2013 11:32:42 -0700
I stop here every time I visit Cleveland for work! There is also
Liz,

I stop here every time I visit Cleveland for work! There is also a "For Lease" row of offices off of W. Parkway Rd. that you can park at and walk around the perimeter fence. Even a couple of spots where you can get some decent photos. Make sure to check out the other side of W. Parkway Rd. Have seen many herons and egrets there. Last time I visited the grass and reeds were so tall it was hard to see in, but in the fall/winter it is wide open viewing.

Christopher Collins

Birding Beavercreek (and Beyond)
My Flickr Page