OHIO-BIRDS Archives

July 2013

From:
Christopher Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christopher Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2013 15:43:51 -0700
Wow! That's impressive!! I don't have quite those numbers - Feeling like the rookie that I am.

But I do have 4 counties over 100!
Greene - 130
Montgomery - 125
Lucas - 121
Franklin - 104

Heading to Lake, Cuyahoga, and Ashtabula this Saturday, hoping for 100 birds for the day.

Christopher Collins

Birding Beavercreek (and Beyond)
My Flickr Page