B-ORGPRES Archives

August 2013

B-ORGPRES@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2013 10:12:50 -0400
Dear Business Org President,

I hope that you had a great summer and are looking forward to returning to
campus in a couple of weeks to start an action-packed semester! I can't
wait to see all of you in the halls again....Farmer has been way too
quiet!!

My hope is that once you get settled we could meet to discuss the goals
for your organization and how our office can support your needs. I am
happy to assist with promotion and advertising within Farmer as well as
posting your events through Twitter and Facebook. I can also help you to
get the word out about your upcoming recruitment events!

Interim Dean, Dr. Ray Gorman is very interested in meeting your
organization's leadership. He has asked me to arrange a couple of meetings
this semester with org presidents or exec teams. Contact me if you are
interested.

There are 3 things to put on your radar: Meet the Business Organizations
Night is Wednesday, Sept 4 from 6-8pm in the Commons. A couple of you have
already RSVP to the event. Please shoot me an email if your organization
would like a table. Second, please email me the NAME and EMAIL address of
your organization's PRESIDENT and and VP for the fall semester. I need to
update my contact sheet. Lastly, the Armstrong Center will open in January
and accordng the Director of the center, there will be an application
process for student orgs who desire meeting space in the center. Check The
HUB for details in Sept!

Once again, I am anxious to support you in any way possible. Thanks for
being such great contributors to your organizations. Have a great rest of
your summer!

Warm Regards,

Michelle Thomas