OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2013

From:
Jennifer Sauter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Sauter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2013 17:23:52 -0400
Fellow Ohio Birders:

Ohio's Birding Network would like to reminder everyone that the Midwest
Birding Symposium is offering group rates for bird clubs and any flock of
birders that numbers 6 or more!

The MBS is Sept 19-22, 20133 on the lakefront campus of Lakeside, Ohio. This
event donates a lot of money to Ohio conservation causes and is also hosting
a Young Birder's Day on Saturday, September 21st‹all young birders get in
free! The Ohio Ornithological Society (owner of this list-serv) is a co-host
of the MBS along with Bird Watcher's Digest, and Lakeside Chautauqua.

The MBS group rate is a savings of $40 off the individual registration rate.
To register, visit www.midwestbirding.org <http://www.midwestbirding.org/> ,
click on Register Now, and use the code MBS2013HE72

Also, another reminder is that during the 2009 AND 2011 Midwest Birding
Symposium a Kirtland's Warbler has been seen!
Hopefully he/she will make another visit to the shores of Lake Erie this
September -  don't take the chance to miss this rarity!

I look forward to seeing you at MBS next month!

Jen Sauter, President
Ohio Ornithological Society
"Ohio's Birding Network"
www.ohiobirds.org