Error - template A2-MAIN not found

A configuration error was detected in the CGI script; the A2-MAIN template could not be found.
Subject: Englewood East Metropark--eagles/shorebirds
From: Ed and Bev Neubauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 15 Sep 2013 14:20:53 -0400

8 to 11 a.m. Bald eagles - 4 imm., 2 adult Common snipe Stilt sp Pectoral sp Lesser and greater yellowlegs Solitary sp Semipalmated sp Least sp Great egrets - 21 Great blue herons - many, many DC cormorants Green heron Belted kingfishers Red-tailed hawk Turkey vulture Northern parula Yellow-throated vireo Scarlet tanager Ruby-crowned kinglet Northern flicker Cedar waxwings Wood ducks Mallards Canada geese Ring-billed gulls Ed and Bev Neubauer Englewood, Ohio ______________________________________________________________________ Ohio-birds mailing list, a service of the Ohio Ornithological Society. Our thanks to Miami University for hosting this mailing list. Additional discussions can be found in our forums, at www.ohiobirds.org/forum/. You can join or leave the list, or change your options, at: http://listserv.muohio.edu/scripts/wa.exe?LIST=OHIO-BIRDS Send questions or comments about the list to: [log in to unmask]

LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

CataList  Email  List  Search Powered by  the LISTSERV Email  List Manager