OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2013

From:
Spencer Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Spencer Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2013 14:37:01 -0400
Jen Brumfield confirmed for me today (from a photo I took yesterday) that
there was a Blue Phase Snow Goose in Lorain County.  It was located with a
flock of Canada Geese in a parking lot on the east side of Abbe Road, south
of Detroit Road, near the intersection of Hoag Drive and Waterford Place.
This is right at the Elyria/Sheffield Village border.  I have a low quality
photo, but good enough for Jen to identify.  If you want the photo or have
questions about directions, email me off list.  Thanks much Jen for helping
on the ID, I appreciate it!

Spencer A. Ryan