OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2013

From:
Casey Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Casey Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2013 19:23:52 -0400

Hi All,

First of all, have you
signed up yet to attend the Midwest Birding Symposium?  If not, time is running out.  The friendliest event in birding is only a
couple of weeks away.  Go to this site to
get registered ASAP: www.birdwatchersdigest.com/mwb2013/main.php

Secondly, exactly a month
later on Saturday, October 19th is the Ohio Avian Research &
Conservation Conference hosted at Denison University (http://tinyurl.com/kfhf3nb).  This event is sponsored by the Dawes
Arboretum, Columbus Audubon, and BioQuip, and is endorsed by the Ohio
Ornithological Society.

Our slate of speakers is rapidly filling up and more
are being added quickly, so check it out.
Additionally, if you have some research that you’d like to present as a
speaker or in poster format, please contact me.
We’re especially seeking student and citizen science presenters, but
welcome everyone.

You can register for the event by visiting the link
above, or you can go directly to the registration site here: http://ohiobirdresearch.eventbrite.com/

If your organization would like to help sponsor this
event please contact me directly.
Additionally, organizations, agencies and vendors can sponsor display
tables at the event.  Table sponsorship
can be purchased directly through the event registration site.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please don’t
hesitate to contact me.

I look forward to seeing you in October, if not
sooner!

Casey Tucker

Master’s Student

Miami University