OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2013

From:
Andrew Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2013 14:37:01 -0400
As an addendum, it's probably worth noting that the BirdTrax feed appears
to show rare birds as they are reported, not those that are confirmed by an
eBird reviewer, so there may be some erroneously identified birds in the
feed. For example: when I went to the page, I saw a Spruce Grouse reported,
which would be a mega rarity for Ohio -probably the person meant to report
a Ruffed Grouse. Otherwise, this is a great snapshot into bird sightings in
Ohio - thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention, Ken!

Andy Sewell
Columbus, Ohio