OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2013

From:
John Habig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Habig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2013 18:00:04 -0400
Just wanted to add some more info on SW Ohio Purple Sandpiper records. Jay
Lehman found one in January two or three years ago at the Caesar Creek SP
North Pool boat ramp making it the southern most SW Ohio sighting until
this week.  Great find on the Purples in Clermont County this week.

--
John Habig
Carlisle, Ohio